"Smart" Water


I have yet to figure out what is so smart about smart water; it doesn't make me any smarter! Oh well, I love the bottle it's so tall and has a picture of a fish on the inside :D 

Three names I go by:

1. Christina
2. Tina
3. Teasley

Three places I have lived
1.Korea
2.Memphis, TN
3.Kansas City, MO

Three favorite drinks:
1. Diet Cranberry Sierra Mist
2.Coke Zero
3. Diet Cherry Limeaid

Three TV shows I watch:
 1. Glee
 2. Scrubs
 3. The Office
  
Three places I have most recently been:
1. Blockbuster
2. Clay Platte Family Medicine
3.Concorde Career College

Three places I am looking forward to going:
1. Bed
2. Church
3. Work

Three people I text msg regularly:
1. Lauren
2. MaryAnn
3. Kara

Three of my favorite foods:
1. Spaghetti
2. Salad
3. Kraft Macaroni and Cheese
  
Three things always by my side:
1. Cell Phone
2. Calendar
3. Pen

I bid you all goodnight!

'til next time

0 comments:

Post a Comment