Sick of being sick....

I've not been sick for a good 12-13 weeks now....everyone I work with thinks I just live sick because I've sounded terrible ever since I've worked there; lol! Well now the rest of the family is sick as well....we thought it had gone away but the other day the kids woke up even worse :( My mom took them all to the doctor; most of them were able to just get antibiotics but Gideon has to do breathing treatments twice a day. He did them yesterday but for some reason we couldn't figure out why the mist wasn't spraying out or the medicine wasn't going away. Played with it today and realized that we were just not putting in a piece; so needless to say we finally got it working.


Here is my poor baby doing his breathing treatment....he's not very happy about them, lol! 

I'm off for a day of work and finally going to the eye doctor; hope you all enjoy your day!

Until next time....

0 comments:

Post a Comment