it looks like there's a balance of....

I work at a magical place called....






Ok so it's not really magical....but it's a job, and I love it....most of the time. 


Sometimes I don't understand our customers....


I had one person call today and wanted to apply for a job, but couldn't spell Blockbuster. We're always getting people coming in and asking why every time they come in there's a late fee on their account (because we purposely don't check in certain peoples' movies so they'll have a late fee....like we have time for such games....silly people) I'm just going to guess that they didn't return their movies on time....buuuut no in this case the customer is always right....you know what else is fun? When you're checking someone out and you open their LOCKED movie case to find the DVD inside has been stolen....or when people bring their kids in and let them just tear our store apart; that's fun too....


But like I said I do enjoy my job; we do have some very pleasant customers that come in....and I love the people I work with; there's never a dull moment around that place! It seems like there's always a project to be done or something to clean....


Well I'm done rambling on about my job now :) Hope you have all enjoyed your Sunday!


until next time....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's this one Demotivational poster with a picture of an old, dusty phone ... Look it up.

Post a Comment