a day out on the town....

Today has been an absolutely wonderful day! Took the kids out today and we ran some errands....went to a couple banks, the library, the grocery story, and then to pick my sister up from school....where we also got to watch them finish up their play practice. It looks like it's coming along pretty well and the kids are doing a great job. We then came home and made dinner....and now we're sitting watching movies. Finally watched Prince of Persia, wish I had watched it earlier, such a great movie!!

So I have more than one pic today....


This is the beautiful view we saw driving down the road....love the sky! 


I made dinner for me and my mother tonight....stuffed tomatoes, green beans, and a salad with a light vinaigrette. 'Twas wonderful I'll have to file that recipe. 


and....here's me and my wonderful socks....I know it's laundry time when I'm stuck wearing my kitty cat toe socks, lol! 

I hope you all enjoyed your day as much as I did! 

until next time....

0 comments:

Post a Comment