another day on the job....

I hope you all enjoyed your Tuesday....I know I did; for the most part.

Went into work....and had probably one of the most entertaining/disturbing phone calls ever! This guy called today and when I answered the phone he asked how I was doing; I replied that I was fine. He then asked me what my questions was (mind you; he's the one that called me!!) well after putting him on hold to take care of customers, going and asking my boss for advice on what to do with him, getting cussed out by him, him telling me what I should be doing with my life, getting told I come up with intellectual responses, and that I am divorced, we finally got rid of the guy....I look back now and laugh, but at the time really had no clue what to do with him! I didn't know if it was ok just to hang up on people....so my boss finally ended up talking to him. I told her (my boss) that I didn't want to answer the phone anymore, I always seem to have bad experiences answering the phone there, lol!

Anyways....came home and watched the kids so my parents could go out and enjoy an anniversary dinner....we made dinner here and then watched a new movie that just came out called Red....it has Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman, and some other people whom I can't remember their names....it's a pretty good movie (especially if you like guns but not a lot of gore!)....it's a comedy/action film....I highly recommend it :)

Well now that I've bored you all with my story....on to todays/yesterdays pictures.

Ok so I can't hate on this movie too much because I haven't seen it....but really Blockbuster...."Intensely suspenseful thriller!" it's a hour and a half movie of a guy in a box. About the only plus side to this movie (so I've heard) is that it has Ryan Reynolds in it. But in the long run....I've talked to quite a few of our customers about it; and very few of them have anything good to say about this movie.


One movie you should check out, if you haven't already, is: 


I love listening to my siblings quote this movie....it's funny and the whole family will enjoy it! I mean seriously, who doesn't want a little yellow minion running around their house ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Below is a picture I took walking up from the dog kennels....as you can see we still have a lot of snow....but alas it has started to melt. I love the way the sun is shining down on it....and what this picture does not capture is the way the snow sparkles when the sun hits it....is beautiful!


Enjoy :)

until next time....



0 comments:

Post a Comment